Train The Internal Trainer
A 3-day Train-the-Trainer Certification Programme
for Thought Leaders, Subject Matter Experts, Coaches,
Trainers and Non-trainers who train.
24th – 26th March 2020 | N220,000 | The Zone
To stay competitive and productive, high-performing individuals and organisations need ongoing, results-driven
training focused on building their capacity to deliver on their strategic goals and objectives.
However, for training to help achieve these objectives, new trainers & seasoned professionals must possess
practical skills and up-to-date training strategies and tools to design & deliver
effective results-focused training programmes.
In this three-day train-the-trainer certification programme, participants will learn about the latest methodologies and
technologies to improve their training skills, sharpen their competencies in determining the learners’ needs
and deliver world-class, outcome-based learning experiences.
At the end of this programme, participants will be able to:
- Identify and apply the stages of a training cycle.
- Understand and apply best procedures to determine training needs, learner requirements and objectives
- Develop appraisable learning outcomes
- Adopt and demonstrate proven adult learning best practices to initiate a positive learning ambience, considering diversity in participants’ behaviors
- Understand and apply the best approaches to ideal training delivery and learning evaluation using the five phases of impact evaluation
- Design participant-centred learning strategies, materials, aids and activities to enhance desired learning outcomes
- Effectively facilitate training, utilising probing techniques and leveraging technology to drive engagement
- Identify and apply techniques and systems to drive beyond-the-training learning
- Understand and strategically manage difficult training situations
Who should attend?
Subject Matter Experts
New and experienced trainers
Organizational learning Professionals
Non-trainers who train
As a participant, you will:
Fully understand the application of adult learning principles to drive learners engagement
Acquire skills for conducting needs assessment, designing training aims and measuring training impact
Understand and demonstrate result-focused training methods to engage a diversity of learning patterns, initiate an effective learning atmosphere, leveraging strategic probing techniques, and handle training challenges
Develop capabilities for designing and developing engaging learner-centered training solutions
Gain insights on professional development opportunities through pre-course and post-course self-evaluation
Sign up for the Train-the-Trainer Certification Programme.
- Leverage your expertise
- Build the career you love
- and achieve your full potential